PROTEIN-PARTICLE ZERA® VACCINES
ZERA® is a platform for developing both DNA-based vaccines and protein micro-particle based vaccines. According to customer needs, the vaccine can be formulated as DNA, protein micro-particles or a combination of both. Whatever the choice you will take advantage of ZERA® capacity to enhance immune response.
Come with your antigen and leave with a vaccine
Protein-Particle ZERA®-vaccines are a step-change in the vaccine industry. ZERA® peptides are able to improve the efficiency of upstream and downstream processes in vaccine manufacturing. At the same time they confer a particulate formulation to the antigen which enhances the immune response.
• Induce significant cellular and humoral
• Stabilize the antigen in storage conditions
• Have intrinsic adjuvancy and positive
• Improved shelf life in non-refrigered stored condirions
• Compatible with ZERA®-Antigen DNA vaccines for heterologous prime-boost strategy
Soluble recombinant antigens are poorly immunogenic. By contrast, ZERA® fused to an antigen of interest renders high performance vaccines formulated as microparticles. Such particles are avidly taken up and processed by Antigen Presenting Cells. On the left, ZERA®-DsRED fluorescent particles taken up by macrophages.